Princess Cruises has made so many changes to the way they do things, but are they all for the good, and more importantly, will they satisfy people like me and perhaps you who've cruised on Princess and like the way they were doing things? So, have they made things better or perhaps a little bit…

Paul and Carole, from Paul And Carole Love To Travel YouTube Channel, interviewed me when we were all on the Regal Princess recently. This is what they call the interview: "Top Tips and Secrets Teased From One of The Biggest Cruise Vloggers in the World!" and they say: "We interviewed one of the biggest cruise…

I have updated the tracker of cruise vlogging channels on YouTube, which I last did in May. If any channels are missing, please let me know in the comments, and I will add them for the next update. This list should help people interested in cruising to find new channels that perhaps they did not…

Is the Panama Canal on your must-do list? If not, I argue that it should. Find out why in my video enticed: "If I'd Known This, I'd Have Done A Panama Canal Cruise Sooner". In this video, I discuss and share my Cruising the Panama Canal Cruise Tips on how to make it your best…

Going on a Saga Cruise proved you can teach this old dog new tricks! Find out more in my video "Going On An Over-50s Cruise Taught Me New Cruise Tricks" video Watch the video below Watch the video on YouTube: https://youtu.be/U8Q9bml3EjQ I went on a cruise where you had to be over-50. This over-50s only…

This video covers the popular topic of packing for a cruise, and the 11 worst things to FORGET to pack for your cruise. Have you ever forgotten any of these? Avoid making these 11 easy to make cruise packing mistakes when you cruise. Start planning to ensure you do not leave these important, but often…

I've been on one bad cruise, lots of cruises that were good, even more that were great. And then there have been a handful that were so eye-opening, so incredible, so stunning that I think of them as the "greatest cruises in the world" . And it's those that I want tell you about, as …

Despite the cruise shutdown, cruise vlog channels on YouTube have been very active – with new ones launching too. Earlier this year, I started to pull together a list of all the cruise vlog channels I was following (or aware of) on YouTube, and I surprised myself how many there were – 57 and counting…

As someone who does it regularly, I wanted to find out if there was anything to be gained by paying a cruise off early before final payment date. This is what I found out. MORE WAYS TO PAY There are 3 ways to pay for a cruise, and which one you use will affect what…

I was a guest on Cruise Control with Bill Panoff of Porthole Cruise magazine for their YouTube channel. We spoke about cruising updates, and I did a cruise trivia challenge. See how I did and, more importantly, can you beat my score?? Watch the video below To watch on YouTube: https://youtu.be/DTJzO7DXGqA

It's easy to blow a small fortune on all the add-ons offered by the cruise lines. So, which you should go for and which to skip. Some, as you will see, are opposite to what many cruisers, maybe you too,  are doing. Splash Out On Your Cabin In my experience, your cabin while maybe will…